Skyline is hiring a Vinyl Graphic Worker with demonstrated sign industry experience in all aspects of vinyl sign making. Under general direction from the Graphics Manager, this position requires hands-on knowledge and use of tools and equipment to produce finished products. The ideal candidate has 2+ years of production experience, is comfortable in a hands-on role working in a deadline-oriented environment, and is able to work independently and take action as required by the duties and responsibilities given to them.
- Experience with vinyl application and removal
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Team oriented while working in a fast-paced environment
- Dependable, self-motivated, and organized
- Ability to maintain a clean working environment
- Ability to cut, weed, tape, and apply cut vinyl graphics to substrates
- Ability to operate plotters
- General PC skills including MS Outlook, Word, and Excel
Skyline has a competitive benefits package including 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision and more.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.