Skyline Products is looking for someone who will represent the company in a highly professional, consultative and customer-centric way. This person will provide customer support, testing and field repair on electronic dynamic message signs and traffic control systems.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Travel to customer locations to perform onsite installation, testing and troubleshooting of dynamic messaging signs systems
- Coordinate, manage and complete projects in a timely manner
- Write routine trip reports, test results report and correspondence
- Present numerical data accurately and effectively
- Communicate frequently and effectively with both internal and external customers
- Participate in project meetings and facilitate on-site trainings
- Associate’s Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of one year related hands-on experience
- Able to read and understand schematics and wiring diagrams
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Proficient with MS Office
- A+ certification or similar skills required such as DOS, Linux or FTP
- Experience with inventory software and/or design software, manufacturing software and database software highly desired
- Ability to calculate figures such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume
- Excellent customer interfacing and communication skills
- Team oriented
- Availability to travel up to 75% initially to customer sites; able to travel on short notice
- Ability to lift/move up to 50 lbs
- No fear of heights
Job Type: Full-time
Pay dependent on experience.
To apply for this position, please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.