Candidate will be working closely with a team of senior engineers designing and releasing both the software and hardware for items such as single board computers, environmental control, LED sign / message control, DC and AC wiring, etc. The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of product and system design to firmware and control software development to product release and post-release support.
Areas of exposure:
- Embedded to higher level programming (C++)
- Altium, Xilinx and Altera
- Embedded firmware
- Analog and power design
- Motor control design
- Real time embedded systems
- Microcontroller and SOC architectures
- Serial communication protocols RS2332, RS485, Ethernet, SPI, I2C and CANBUS
- Design for testability
- C++ in Linux and hardware environments, networking protocols, etc.
- Design software features to meet product requirements
- CPLD and FPGA processing understanding / exposure
- Embedded systems, microprocessors (ARM,PIC,STM), memory (SRAM, DDR), I/O
- Schematic capture and layout of multi-layer PCB exposure
- Troubleshooting skills using lab equipment such as logic analyzers and meters
- Circuit and system design
- Write technical specifications and assist with functional specifications as well as creation of test documentation, procedures and validation
- Validate products against standards documents
- Troubleshoot and debug existing products as well as new development
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Flexible attitude fostering the ability to work closely with others
- Software Development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hardware: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay dependent on experience.
To apply for this position, please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.