Job Description: Product Marketing Manager
Reports To: Director of Marketing
Skyline Products is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our team. In this role, you will develop a thorough, technical understanding of the Skyline product line and create product messaging and marketing campaigns to set our sales teams up for success. If you enjoy the hands-on execution of marketing campaigns from concept to delivery, while measuring and reporting results – then this is the job for you. The ideal candidate will be a master at translating highly technical product features into easy-to-understand benefits.
What you will be doing:
- Work closely with the product management, marketing, and sales enablement teams to promote existing products, launch new products, and key capabilities
- Craft compelling product messaging, positioning, and use cases for our products
- Build and manage a complete set of sales tools including presentations, datasheets, cheat sheets, value prompters, and more
- Work to ensure the sales organization can effectively position Skyline products and capabilities across different segments
- Drive demand and adoption of our offerings
- Build customer relationships to develop references, case studies, and vocal champions
- Be an internal authority to support development of thought leadership and solution content for use in marketing and sales campaigns
- Coordinate and execute all planning and logistics for 15-25 trade events each year
- Report on the results and impact of your efforts
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3 to 5 years of meaningful Product Marketing experience
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Passion to take on problems and improve processes where opportunities exist
- Attention to detail with a bias for results
- Ability to work cross-functionally and be an excellent teammate
- Be able to thrive in a highly dynamic, flexible work environment
- Experience with hardware and/or SaaS offerings is a plus
- Demonstrated experience with Adobe Creative Suite, including: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premier.
- Experience with Salesforce, Pardot, and WordPress preferred
Founded in 1970, Skyline Products boasts three divisions. Our Transportation Division builds and engineers ITS-grade Dynamic Message Signs (DMS) and Central Control Software for many transportation management applications throughout North America. Skyline’s Price Sign Division produces electronic LED and scroll price signs that are Designed to be Bold, Engineered to Last. The PriceAdvantage Division creates Software to Fuel Your Pricing StrategyTM used by convenience store chains throughout the U.S.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com