Skyline is hiring a permanent, part-time CAD Designer to prepare clear, complete, and accurate working plans and detailed drawings, and to utilize AutoCAD 2D to produce sign drawings to customer specifications.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Mechanical drafting
- Knowledge of aluminum extrusions (pertaining to commercial signs)
- Ability to generate colored presentation drawings for customers
- Knowledge of Pantone and other paint/color matching systems
- Familiarity of vinyl graphic films, color selection, cutting, weeding and masking
- Florescent and LED lighting applications
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work closely with internal teams, including Sales and Engineering
- Understanding of basic manufacturing processes
- AutoCAD 2D design experience- required
- Adobe Illustrator experience – helpful but not required
- Solidworks 3D design experience – helpful but not required
This is a permanent, part-time position with up to 30/hours per week.
Pay is dependent upon skills and experience.
To apply for this position, please send resume to Jobs@SkylineProducts.com.