Skyline Products is looking for a skilled Assembler to join the team.
- Crimping to certified specifications
- Lay out, position, align, and fit components together
- Solder and wire harness assembly
- Use hand and power tools to assemble manufactured parts
- Assemble parts by bolting and riveting
- Repair products by dismantling, straightening, reshaping, and reassembling parts
- Assemble LED panels and wiring systems
- Proven experience as an assembler
- Technical knowledge and ability to read blueprints, manuals, drawings, schematics, etc.
- Ability in using tools (e.g. clamps) and machines (e.g. presses)
- Good understanding of quality control principles
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and physical condition
- High school diploma; Higher degree from a technical school will be appreciated
Pay dependent upon shift, position, and experience.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.