Skyline Products is looking for a skilled Assembler to join the team. As an assembler, you will connect parts into more complex components and ensure all parts fit correctly and are suitable for the final product. This position requires good technical knowledge and the ability to read and follow instructions represented in manuals, drawings, schematics, etc. The goal is to produce complex outputs by putting together smaller components.
- Read and comprehend instructions and follow established procedures
- Collect all material and equipment needed to begin the process
- Take precision measurements to ensure perfect fit of components
- Select or modify components according to measurements and specifications
- Align material and put together parts to build more complex units
- Check output to ensure highest quality
- Maintain good condition of equipment
- Keep records of production quantities and time
- Report on issues, malfunctions or defective parts
- Proven experience as an assembler
- Technical knowledge and ability to read blueprints, manuals, drawings, schematics, etc.
- Ability in using tools (e.g. clamps) and machines (e.g. presses)
- Good understanding of quality control principles
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and physical condition
- High school diploma; Higher degree from a technical school will be appreciated
Pay dependent upon shift, position, and experience.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.